25 octubre 2006

Vidas múltiples


In your little black book You've got the names And the favourite persuasions Of the people in the headlines I'm in there under A And I'm rated under B You've got photographs to prove it And I swear to God it's not me You've got a hard heart Being hard is your art You think love is a dirty dirty word You pick up the phone And you ring me when I'm at home And then you put it down And I'm reaching for my valium My secret life Living life On a knife edge of life Tell my wife And she's just had a breakdown And I I'm not rich But you know I'm top in my pitch And you'll ruin the lot Finish everything I've got My secret life Secret life I'll give you anything Anything to shut you up Why do you hate me so much What have I ever done to you But leave you I don't want to play Cat and Mouse Have the neighbours looking over At my house All the secret smiles When I walk in the room And I think I'm going to Crack up soon I'm going to run away Find a place in the dark Where I don't have to hear The nasty nasty talk Change my sex Change my hair Be hard to find anywhere My secret life Living life On a knife edge of life Tell my wife And she's just had a breakdown And I I'm not rich But you know I'm top in my pitch And you'll ruin the lot Finish everything I've got My secret life Secret life.



1 comentario:

Even Dozen dijo...

Y lo mejor de todo es que él lo asumió. De hecho, ni siquiera tuvo una pareja estable. Aunque lo suyo no era una vida múltiple, eran múltiples vidas en una, que no es exactamente igual. Ya sé que puede ser no muy del gusto de un blog con pretensiones agit-properas como este, pero por si acaso recomiendo su autobiografía, "Tainted life". No sólo se depila la lengua (vamos, que no tiene pelos en ella) sino que sorprende por su bonito y fluído estilo literario -sin negros- y por su capacidad para expresar sus propias emociones.